One of our top sellers, with notes of lemongrass and the light ginger scent, Lemon Ginger Soap will help moisturize and exfoliate your skin. This soap also has healing skin properties with a cooling effect.
- Avocado Oil adds moisture and provides a rich lather to the soap while helping with skin tone.
- Coconut Oil has excellent cleansing properties as well as conditioning. It adds moisture without stripping your body of it's natural oils.
- Olive Oil is anti-aging and great for all skin types. It gives your skin a rich radiant glow.
- Kaolin Clay provides the soap a silkiness and creaminess while helping draw toxins and impurities from your body.
- Pumice is an excellent exfoliate helping rid you skin of dirt and excess oil.
Don't forget to pair it with our Lemon Ginger Silk Body Creme!
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Palm Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin^ (of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Propylene Glycol (made from vegetable glycerine), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Hydrolyzed Oat Protein (conditioner), Kaolin (Clay), Pumice, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Mica, Essential Oils.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
~Non-GMO Certified Ingredient
Rub the Lemon Ginger Bar between your hands to create lather. Smooth the bar and lather over your skin, massaging gently. Rinse off with warm water.
This soap was designed for to have less ingredients and all natural. It contains no sulfates and all natural preservatives. Please note each batch of soap is different so you soap may not look like the picture attached, but will maintain the same ingredients.
We recommend that that you perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction. Discontinue if irritation occurs. In rare cases our product may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. In the case of pregnancy please consult with your health care professional. All products are for external use only.
How do you get the pumice built in because I love it. ?? The "essence" of the ingredients blend so well together and offer one such an aromatic sensation I can't help but get clean and refreshed! Wonderful! In fact, (full disclosure here) even though my first purchase consisted of three (3) bars, I considered buying 3 more IMMEDIATELY! while still in the shower. ?? Sincerely, R.D.Banks